Development of technological partnerships
German –Russian Fellowship Program
- In-depth understanding of the Russian and German ecosystems’ principles
- Forming an environment for real business partnerships
- Creating a platform for long-term interaction on projects development
Audience: Russian and German companies which have potential and agenda for further technological partnerships
About the programme:
- 3 modules
- English language
- Modular learning system
- Locations: Moscow, Berlin (Germany), Sain-Petersburg
- Joint program of SKOLKOVO Moscow School of Management and ESMT Berlin
Goals and Practical value of the programme:
- To discuss topics that are important for companies interested in the German and Russian markets and in cross-country partnerships
- To stimulate technological partnership, social and business interaction
- To exchange experience with representatives of leading companies
- To create an interface for interaction with the innovation ecosystems of Russia and Germany
Kindly proceed to the Russian version of the site or request моrе information from our consultants - we speak English!
+7 916 804 02 84
+7 985 361 61 86
Become a part
of our community
- +7 495 539 30 03
- Call back request
Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
Hereby I, hereinafter referred to as the «Subject of Personal Data», pursuant to the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 № 152-FZ «On Personal Data» (as amended), freely, of my own accord and in my own interest, give my consent to the Moscow School Management «SKOLKOVO» (hereinafter referred to as the «School», legal address: 143025, Moscow region, Odintsovsky district, Skolkovo, Novaya Street, 100) to the processing of my personal data provided during the registration by filling out the web form on the School's website skolkovo.ru and its subdomains *. skolkovo.ru (hereinafter referred to as the «Website»), directed (filled) with the use of the Website.
I understand personal data as any information relevant to me as the Subject of Personal Data, including my last name, first name, address, education, occupation, contact information (phone, fax, email, postal address), photographs, and other information. I understand the processing of personal data as the collection, classification, accumulation, clarification, updating, modification, use, distribution, transmission, including cross-border, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, permanent storage, and any other actions (operations) with personal information.
The processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data is carried out solely for the registration of the Subject of Personal Data in the database of the School and then directing to the Subject of Personal Data mail messages and SMS notifications from the School, its affiliates and/or sub-contractors, including advertising content, information letters and newsletters, invitations to the events of the School, and other advertising and news content, as well as for the confirmation of the identity of the Subject of Personal Data when visiting the events of the School.
The date of issue of the consent to the processing of personal data by the Subject of Personal Data is the date of sending the registration form from the Website of the School.
The processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data can be accomplished by means of automation and/or without the use of automation in accordance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation and internal regulations of the School.
The school takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their application to protect the personal data against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, providing, distribution of the personal data, as well as other illegal actions towards the personal data and commits itself to preserve the confidentiality of the personal data of the Subject of Personal Data. The school has the right to involve subcontractors in the processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data subjects as well as the right to transfer the personal data to its affiliates for processing, ensuring the assuming of the relevant obligations of personal data confidentiality by such subcontractors and affiliates.
I am aware that:
1) this consent to the processing of my personal data provided during registration at the Website of the School and directed (filled) with the use of the Website is valid for twenty (20) years starting from the date of the registration at the Website of the School;
2) the consent may be revoked by me on the basis of a written application in optional form;
3) the provision of personal data of third parties without their consent is punishable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.