Leaders as Teachers
The program will:
- teach you to translate your experience into captivating lectures. We will help you to properly build a public speech
- explain how to work with a group and what methods and techniques to use to transfer the unique experience you have to the audience.
Audience: CEO or CEO-1 in a large Russian or international company
About the programme:
- 3 modules
- Russian language (simultaneous translation)
- Modular learning system
- Candidate requirements: at least 15 years of professional experience
Goals and Practical value of the programme:
- To bring together 20 professionals who find it interesting to share their knowledge
- To help them structure professional experience
- To teach them how to work with an adult audience, to properly build lectures, and to keep the attention of the audience
- To teach them not only to tell an interesting story, but also to trigger the thinking and change-making processes among participants
Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
Hereby I, hereinafter referred to as the «Subject of Personal Data», pursuant to the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 № 152-FZ «On Personal Data» (as amended), freely, of my own accord and in my own interest, give my consent to the Moscow School Management «SKOLKOVO» (hereinafter referred to as the «School», legal address: 143025, Moscow region, Odintsovsky district, Skolkovo, Novaya Street, 100) to the processing of my personal data provided during the registration by filling out the web form on the School's website skolkovo.ru and its subdomains *. skolkovo.ru (hereinafter referred to as the «Website»), directed (filled) with the use of the Website.
I understand personal data as any information relevant to me as the Subject of Personal Data, including my last name, first name, address, education, occupation, contact information (phone, fax, email, postal address), photographs, and other information. I understand the processing of personal data as the collection, classification, accumulation, clarification, updating, modification, use, distribution, transmission, including cross-border, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, permanent storage, and any other actions (operations) with personal information.
The processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data is carried out solely for the registration of the Subject of Personal Data in the database of the School and then directing to the Subject of Personal Data mail messages and SMS notifications from the School, its affiliates and/or sub-contractors, including advertising content, information letters and newsletters, invitations to the events of the School, and other advertising and news content, as well as for the confirmation of the identity of the Subject of Personal Data when visiting the events of the School.
The date of issue of the consent to the processing of personal data by the Subject of Personal Data is the date of sending the registration form from the Website of the School.
The processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data can be accomplished by means of automation and/or without the use of automation in accordance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation and internal regulations of the School.
The school takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their application to protect the personal data against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, providing, distribution of the personal data, as well as other illegal actions towards the personal data and commits itself to preserve the confidentiality of the personal data of the Subject of Personal Data. The school has the right to involve subcontractors in the processing of personal data of the Subject of Personal Data subjects as well as the right to transfer the personal data to its affiliates for processing, ensuring the assuming of the relevant obligations of personal data confidentiality by such subcontractors and affiliates.
I am aware that:
1) this consent to the processing of my personal data provided during registration at the Website of the School and directed (filled) with the use of the Website is valid for twenty (20) years starting from the date of the registration at the Website of the School;
2) the consent may be revoked by me on the basis of a written application in optional form;
3) the provision of personal data of third parties without their consent is punishable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.